We ship within Australia, NZ and the United States.
Our policy lasts 14 days. If 14 days have gone by since your purchase via this website, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted: (if applicable)
- Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error.
- Any item that is returned more than 14 days after delivery.
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com
Sale items (if applicable)
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded. For sale items, a credit note or exchange is available for items returned within 10 days of purchase, providing you notify us (either by email or phone) within 24 hours of receiving your delivery. The credit note can be used on any full priced item for 6 months from date of issue.
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and send your item to: 107 Queen Street, Woollahra, NSW, 2025, Australia.
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and he will find out about your return.
We ship within Australia and to New Zealand and the United States. Any taxes, including GST, payable in NZ or local US taxes are the responsibility of the customer and not included in the price.
To return your product, you should mail your product to: 107 Queen Street, Woollahra, NSW, 2025, Australia.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
IN STORE PURCHASES
For the sake of clarity only and as set out on our in-store receipts:
1. We can offer no returns or exchanges on sale goods.
2. Any exchanges of full priced items can only be made within 7 days of purchase. A refund will only be given on a faulty item. This policy is in compliance with the Fair Trading laws of NSW.
3. Credit notes are only valid for 6 months and for full priced items only.
4. Laybys: A 50% deposit is required. The layby period is strictly 6 weeks. Regular payments must be made. No refund or exchange can be made after 7 days of the layby being established. The deposit may be forfeited if the layby conditions are not met, including if the full payment is not made within the 6 week period.
5. We can take no responsibility for dry cleaning or damage of delicate fabrics. Please follow the manufacturer care instructions.